Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Few of My Favourite Things 2012

It is hard to believe that the holidays are upon us already this year. As you know, each year I put together a list of some of my favourite things, enjoy!


Mont Blanc Starwalker Red Gold Fountain Pen - $1165
Mont Blanc is known for their luxury watches, writing instruments and leather goods. If you are in the market for a pen that will undoubtedly set you apart from your peers, this limited edition Starwalker might be the right gift for you. I have a friend who purchases a new Mont Blanc pen each year to mark his successes in business. Sounds like a tradition worth taking note of!
 
 
Denim Jeans by Lee - $65
 
 
 
 
 
I am always interested in finding that perfect pair of jeans and this year Lee has made a comeback with styles and fits that are current and fashionable. My favourite is the slim straight leg, pictured above. It comes in both a darker wash or a slightly lighter more distressed look.
 
 
Burberry Cashmere Scarf - $425
 
 
 
 
Classic Burberry, classic style and of course warm!
 
 
Elton John & David Furnish for NEST Fragrances Candle - $50
 
 
 
 
There are many things to be said about a candle that costs $50 - but in this case, the money is for a good cause. When Sir Elton teamed up with NEST to create this candle it was with the goal of donating to his AIDS Foundation which provides funds and research to stop the spread of HIV and AIDS. I can think of far less productive things to do with $50, so why not donate and help the cause?!
 
Rolex Submariner - $11,995
 
 

 
 
 
Those of you who know me, understand my penchant for luxury watches and Rolex usually isn't on the top of that list. Instead I often opt for Breitling or Bell&Ross, and I have had my eye on Hublot long before Jay-Z was rapping about them. But this year, I couldn't help but notice the limited edition green Rolex Submariner. To obtain this look, Rolex mixed gold with aluminum and the result as you can see is quite stunning.
 
 
TOMS Classic Red Plaid Shoes - $65
 
 
 
 
 
Love them or hate them, their mission is clear. To provide one pair of shoes for every pair that is purchased. One for One. This particular pair is lined in black fleece and keeps my feet warm even when it's cold outside.
 
 
be wishful.
be thankful.
 
style guy.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment