Monday, December 3, 2012

Fourth Quarter Update

For those of you who have been checking back patiently, waiting for me to update, I owe you an apology. A big one. And I really am sorry.

There have been many exciting events and openings over the last couple of months, Simons opened in Edmonton - you may have heard me interviewed on CBC Morning Radio about all of that hype, fashion events have come and gone and somehow Alexander Wang managed to get appointed at Balenciaga...no really...but I digress.

Since I am LONG overdue expect several posts over the next few weeks, in fact, I will give you the preview of what's to come:

Week of December 10th - My Holiday Wish List and Some of my Favourite Things
Week of December 17th - The opening of an exciting new format beauty store in Edmonton!
Week of December 24th - How to Pack for Holiday Travel

And I just might have a few give-a-ways, up my sleeve as well. So check back next week and for those of you who were at the Images International Model Management's Holiday Party last night, it was fabulous to see you all and I look forward to posting profiles of some of the stunning girls that the Images team has been hard at work developing!

be current.
style guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment